Wednesday 15 December 2010

The 2010 G.E.E.K Awards!

You may remember if you can find my old blog from last year that I made my awards for 2009. Well its back. I decided to do it now, as there is little chance that I will complete any more games this year. So lets get down to it.

Film of the Year

The Wolfman

Webcomic of the Year

Order of the Stick

Best PS3 game of the Year

Dark Void

Best Wii Game of the Year

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Best Xbox Game of the Year

Fable 2

Best DS Game of the Year

Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Best Game I haven't played of the Year

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Best Book of the Year

The Third Man by Peter Mandleson

Best use of Screaming of the Year

Nier

Best Escapist Canon Series of the Year

Loading Ready Run - Commodore Hustle

Best Escapist Non-Canon Series of the Year

Extra Credits

Favourite Website of the Year

ThatGuyWithTheGlasses.com

Lifetime Achievement Award of 2010

James Wyatt- 2nd Time Winner

No comments:

Post a Comment