Thursday 24 February 2011

Good of War 3 - God of War 3 Review

So we conclude the God of War trilogy with this. God of War 3 is a rollercoaster of ups and downs. I am a big fan of Greek Mythology and Santa Monica have done a great job here once again. Staying true to many of mythological theories while not shoving it down your neck. That is what I wanted, and that is what I recieved.

God of War 3's gameplay is exactly what I expected. Completely unchanged from God of War 2. Why fix what isn't broke right? The Story does grind on me at points with the way that you go around the world from event to event. I did some calculations and according to the way I mapped this out, one of the rooms in theory could not exist. I'm not going to say which one, but if you look hard enough you will find it.

This is going to be a short review, and heres why. God of War 3 is a great game. I am not going to debate that. The problem is it is just not that rememborable. I can remember certain parts of the game, especially the ending, but overall it is not a game I am able to remember all that well.

Overall, God of War 3 gets a very solid 8/10.

This is Tyramatt, wanting a copy of Spiderman Noir.

No comments:

Post a Comment