Tuesday 1 February 2011

A Look Ahead - Febuary In Games

Happy February everyone! Since Castlevania: Lords of Shadow is taking so long to complete and Dead Space 2 is too fun to stop playing, I thought I would take this chance to look ahead to some of the games that are getting to see the light of day this month.

Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation
I still haven't completed the ninth installment but I am still looking forward to playing this remake of the sixth installment in this game series when it comes out. Release: 14th February 2011

Bulletstorm
Its hard to ignore this game, with the demo now being out and all. I know alot of people are looking forward to this, but i'm not one of them. I like the concept, I understand how it is different to other games, but I will not be picking this game up on release. I'm a bit sick of first person shooters at the minute. Release: 22nd February

Killzone 3
If you own a Playstation 3, you will be lucky to not have heard of Killzone 3. I have had this shoved down my throat quite alot not only from the Playstation blog, but from the store, and other internet sources. This game cannot possibly match the hype that it has earned itself. Killzone 3, considering I didnt like Killzone 2 that much you have alot of work to do. Release: 22nd February.

So overall, not really the groundbreaking month. We may still be getting out of the whole "Early year is an easy time to dump shit games on" period of the year.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow will have to wait just a little longer, Dead Space 2 calls...

This is Tyramatt, signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment