Friday 18 February 2011

Late to the Party - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Review

This game is great at telling a story. Why is the single player only six hours long! You can't just add special ops missions and then call it a day. But i'm here to talk about the single player as always.

Basically Russia invades America. Thats about it. I can't really say much more than that. This is a very short campaign and I was very disappointed that it was so. Does this mean that it was not fun? Of course not. The multiplayer more than excuses it, but I prefer the singleplayer experience.

This is the shortest game review I will ever probably do. Basically 7/10 on the single player campaign, but an essential for online play.

This is Tyramatt, and these timed pipe puzzles in Saw will be the death of me. Theres a joke in there somewhere, try and find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment